Thursday, November 27, 2008

Of Candles and Soaps



Years ago, I've had beautiful memories of candles and soaps.

Remember the time that there was a major brownout and I was in a hurry to get a candle coz I don't want to disappoint a guest. And I was caught in a fantastic moment... nobody dared to move. it's just the light of the candle that separates us... and there was magic...



Soaps. Please be careful to use soap as you don't know which part of the body the soap has been used. I found it the hard way. I found out that the soap I used on my face was used on another else's face...butt!!! Geezzz... But that was a classic moment!!!

Since then, candles and soaps represent a moment in time where everything spells HAPPINESS.

These things you don't forget even you have so much white hairs or how many presidents have led your nation. Time pass but these memories don't.

No comments: